The RoboRally Board Editor is designed for making RoboRally boards
easy, at least when you use Windows. The resulting board files (.RRB)
are small (usually <1KB), so the exchange of boards via e-mail and
websites should be no problem.
Features of the current version are:
- Variable board size from 1×1 to 100×100
- Different graphic sets for display, export, and printing
- User defined graphic sets
- Up to 40 user defined board elements
- Export of boards to bitmap files (.BMP)
- Internationalization via an external, user-adaptable file
Click here for a screenshot
In the next version there will be:
- Keyboard interface (with user-definable key bindings)
- Selection of rectangles of tiles
Linked to Kedanya Robo Rally PBeM (links page)
Linked to Michas Spiel mit mir (german game reviews - links page)
Updated the Czech language file.
Added a Czech language file.
Added a link to GBoard-Edit,
an RR board editor for GNOME, to the links section.
Changed the layout
Added a new link in the "Links" section: Roborally Fanatics
Added four boards by J. Clifford Petersen to the "Other Boards" section.
The page moved to
Added a new link in the "Links" section:
boardgames.pagina.nl, a large Dutch boardgames
site, also available in English
Added a new board in a new category: "Great River" in "Other Boards"
Added some links in the "Links" section: Bots'n'Scouts and RoboWar PBEM (will
be up soon, the old link ist here).
Got a new addon (user defined tiles and some boards) from
It contains, among others, Chop Shops, and Oil Slicks as user
Click here to get the zipped file (741 KB).
In the language section
are two new languages available: Dutch and Italian.
Download --- Language Files --- Graphic Sets --- Boards --- Links